RJMJ

Dawn Inskip-June-Template Challenge-Brighter Days Ahead

Dawn Inskip-June-Template Challenge-Brighter Days Ahead
RJMJ, Jun 24, 2018
Description:
Thank You For Another Great Template...Some Of You Know Here That I Occasionally Scrap About Anxiety & How This Is A Very Personal Struggle For Me...I Started This Layout 3 Days Ago & Am Just Getting Around To Finishing It Today...But The Day I Started Making This Layout Was A Very Bad/Sad Day For Me...I Have My Struggles & That Day In Particular Was Not A Good Day For Me But Yesterday Was A Much Better Day...I Try To Take Life One Day At A Time Lately & Hope For The Best But I Didn't Want My Layout To Just Represent The Sadder/Darker Side Of Anxiety/Depression As In Some Of My Other Layouts Have Dictated...I Wanted To Show A Different More Colorful & Hopeful Side Of This Disorder...There Are Always Gonna Be Bad Days,Good Days,Days In Between But It Is Also Important To Remember To Remain Positive & Hopeful For Treatment & The Hope Of A Better Day Tomorrow & So On...Never Give Up & Always Believe In Yourself...

*For My Brighter Days Ahead Layout-I Used*

*Fragile/Lights Camera Action/Midnight/Beach Extra's/Kaleidoscope/Squeeze-All Kits Collections By Dawn Inskip
*June Template-Dawn Inskip
    • Justagirl
      Thank goodness for our art, this always grounds me and relaxes me. beautiful page and thank you for sharing your anxiety, I hope today is a better one x
      RJMJ likes this.
    • dawninskip
      Our art is great therapy - fabulous page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Dawn Inskip
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jun 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    816.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).