Jazz2000

Dave-&-kids-sledding-2-2005

Dave-&-kids-sledding-2-2005
Jazz2000, Aug 4, 2020
Description:
kit - From Up Here by Lynn Grieveson; template - Big Fade Album by Lynn Grieveson; fonts - Times bold, American Typewriter and The Only Exception
    • keepscrappin
      i love how the photo pops on the touch of pattern paper... beautiful!
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous photo. Perfect paper choice for blending with
    • flowersgal
      Great design and I love the big photo. I like all the clean white space which really reflects the snowy day. It's hard to believe how small the kids are here contrasted with your other page in this challenge. What a difference a few years make. And your pages go nicely together with the paper repetition. Good job!
    • A-M
      This is a lovely page you have created. I think that is such a sweet photo and you have used the template well. I am spotlighting your page on the Facebook Fans Page of Lynn Grieveson HERE
    • cookingmylife
      What a wonderful spot to sled! Yes, I imagine the changes is 15 years is huge!
    • mcurtt
      Loving the blending of the tree paper into the background, and then using that same paper as a backdrop for your photo. Perfect!
    • LynnG
      Beautifully done and it really makes the photo shine :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Jazz2000
    Date:
    Aug 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    573.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).