Date-Night

Date-Night
Psychozoe, Sep 3, 2022
Description:
Daydreaming Again by Lynn Grieveson
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Daydreaming-Again-Kit.html
trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      Gorgeous you, I love how your dress or blouse flows into the page with all the lovely flower you used. I adore the woman in the corner wistfully looking at you. You have very beautiful eyes.
      Psychozoe likes this.
    • Psychozoe
      @trekmom thank you! thanks for your generous words and kindness. I do love when a photo matches a kit! Have a beautiful Sunday:glomp :heartslub
    • flowersgal
      Wow - what a beautiful photo and I like that you kept it big. And your clustered flowers placement looks so natural, as though you have flowers in your hair. The whole is just gorgeous and definitely belongs in a frame to be shared with all.
      Psychozoe likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      OMG... This is stunning. You are gorgeous and I love that you used this patterned background and your clustering!
      Psychozoe likes this.
    • LynnG
      Wow, so gorgeous and I love how it all works so perfectly together!
      Psychozoe likes this.
    • Psychozoe
      @flowersgal Thank you! the kit is colored so lovely, it all needed to be large! Very sweet compliments :heartlub
    • Psychozoe
      @mywisecrafts thank you, your compliments mean the world to me!
    • Psychozoe
      @LynnG the kit is a masterpiece.. couldnt help but have a lot of mojo for this one! Thank you :heartslub
    • SanVHM
      This page is magical, love all those flowers!
      Psychozoe likes this.
    • Psychozoe
      @SanVHMthank you !:beat:heartlub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Psychozoe
    Date:
    Sep 3, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).