KAPOH

Dark-Obsession

Dark-Obsession
KAPOH, Dec 21, 2018
Description:
Obsessed with Canada Geese. CREDITS: SCRAPLIFT OF: "Perfect Together by sucali; TEMPLATE: Connected Layered Template by Rachel Jefferies; PHOTO: by me; TITLE: Obsession logo from web; KITS: This or That by Etc. by Danyale; 2016 Manifesto by Little Butterfly Wings; Garden Variety Mixer by Kim Jensen
    • SharLamb
      Love the angle/circle combo, and the triangular frame is perfect for a Canada Goose. I wish I could send you all of our CG, especially those who decide to graze on golf greens (eeeeeewwwwwww!)!
    • Pups_r_Paps
      I love the crop shape for your photo. The BG circles create a wonderful contrast to the triangular shapes of your paper.
    • cfile
      lovely page and scraplift! i love the photo treatment of the purplish tint on the photo of the canadian goose to match the diagonal stripes on the background. i love the use of the stamped circle page. all the shapes give interest from circle to triangles. very eye appealing. great page! thanks for joining in on the dec. scraplift challenge.
    • HeatherB
      Great photo of the Canada Goose and love the big chevrons in the background to go along with the triangle crop of the photo. Wonderful page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Dec 21, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    130.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).