melidy

Dance Recital | October Random Challenge

Dance Recital | October Random Challenge
melidy, Oct 4, 2022
Description:
.。.:* Created for the October Random Challenge *:..

Credits -

Project Mouse (Princess) Rapunzel | BUNDLE - Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Project Mouse (Princess) Aurora | BUNDLE - Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Fiddlesticks #100 - Fiddle Dee Dee Designs
Ballet slippers from google search

Journalling -
You’re first ever dance at a recital was to “When Will My Life Begin” from Tangled. You looked amazing in your costumes and since there was no photos allowed of the show I decided to book in a shoot with Chelsea Rose to commemorate the occasion. I’m so glad I did. These photos will be cherished forever.

Challenge Requirements -
I’m going to give you an image and the word prompt "favourite treat". Using that word, you will find the items to use on your layout.
I chose PAVLOVA.
P - Paint, behind the photo | A - Alpha, "Recital 2022" | V - Vellum, vellum clouds | L - Leaf, I wasn't sure if the small sprinkle leaves would count so added three traditional leaves too | O - Circle, small circle to the left of photos and the sun tags.
    • tjscraps
      Oh this is so cute - I love the colours you chose for your page, they go perfectly with those super sweet photos!
    • Mrivas
      This is so adorable, love the photos and the colors.
    • melidy
    • Lillyia
      This is a beautiful page! I love the soft colors of pink and purple and your little ballerina is absolutely adorable. Oh, and I always like to see journaling because it tells the part of the story that the photos alone cannot tell. :)
    • tanteva
      Congrats on winning the challenge! No wonder - this layout is just super cute and adorable!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    Oct 4, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    770.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).