NBK_Designs, Art Crush 9 Papers
NBK_Designs, Art Crush 9 Magic Lights
Pink Reptile Designs, You Can Do This Papers & Elements
Sahin Designs, My Tribe Papers & Elements
Rebecca McMeen, Cubbage Coo
Fiddle Dee Dee, Thankful For Now Templates
Fonts: AMC_Friendly, Sea Salt, & Myriad Pro
    • cfile
      Sandy, How wonderful re Aly's dance recital :) I love her outfit with all the gorgeous blue fringe.. it really pops! How fun that you went to Hyde Park.. [Since you were there did you also go visit Teddy Roosevelt's house or Franklin's Museum? They are both at Sagamore Hill and Hyde Park. Growing up in NY on Long Island I loved going to Sagamore Hill]... anyway.. I loved reading your journaling and love the use of the diamonds and how you matched a few of the diamond cuts to her outfit. The flowers are so lovely here too.. Beautiful page and congratulations to Aly! Thanks for joining in on the BYOC challenge!
      wvsandy likes this.
    • wvsandy
      @cfile When they first moved to NY they lived in an apartment across the street from Teddy Roosevelt's home. We've never done the tourist thing up there but the kids have gone on school trips. Aly is currently writing a report on Teddy for school.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @wvsandy Sandy aw how nice. I love Sagamore Hill :) Teddy was one of my favorites :) You should do that next time you visit a I know they just got finished with the renovations last year I think or a few years ago. Also Jones Beach is real nice. If you go in the summer, they have concerts all summer. As a kid they used to do shows like King and I etc. at the Jones Beach Bandshell and Guy Lombardo would come in on a little boat :) also at night the Jones Beach Bordwalk has a lot of things to do.. My Uncle used to call for Square Dancing there along with playing his banjo etc., they have shuffle board, roller skating and even a pool there. I spent a lot of time there growing up as it was cheap for my parents to take us for an evening night out. :) Hugs :)
      wvsandy likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      I can feel the loving care you've poured into this page... BEAUTIFUL!
      wvsandy likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    wvsandy
    Date:
    Nov 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).