KAPOH

Daisy, daisy (Summer School Challenge Week 1)

Daisy, daisy (Summer School Challenge Week 1)
KAPOH, Jul 10, 2016
Description:
This is an ATC with a LOT going on. I blended the photo into the background using the "dissolve" blend mode; The photo is clipped to a "Poloroid Transfer Mask." In addition to the beveled edge I use on most of my ATC's, I also darkened the edges more using grunge brushes by Paula Kesselring and added a bit more to the bottom using a brush from "Artistry" by Dawn Inskip. I made the tandem bike from the single bike in "Honey I'm Home."
CREDITS: KITS: Autumn's Canvas and Poloroid Transfer Masks by Nancie Rowe Janitz; Grunge Collection Brushes #3 by Paula Kesselring; Artistry by Dawn Inskip; Honey I'm Home by Lynn Grieveson; LYRICS: From "Daisy Bell" by Harry Darce as sung by Nat King Cole; FONT: Jokerman
MrsPeel and Dalis like this.
    • Pups_r_Paps
      Love the blended photo into the background with the texture created by the fencing. I would never have known that the bicycle was created by you and not originally a tandem bike!
    • Dalis
      That dissolve is perfect here, it reminds me of concrete!
    • MrsPeel
      wow to all this you worked here!!!! gorgeous final results and what an amazing list of credits!!! is beautiful and is fun!!! the edges are great, love the flowers with the bike also, fresh feeling, great work!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Jul 10, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    130.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    457px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).