melrio

Daily Grind

Daily Grind
melrio, Oct 8, 2010
Description:
My daily grind has changed over the years.
Credits:
Kit - Tic Toc Collab kit with Valorie Wibbens and Pink Reptile Designs
Alpha - Us Collab by Valorie Wibbens & Lili Designs
    • Rubia Padilha
      :) I love your composition and the elements here! and fantastic journaling! :)
    • RachelYoung
      Love it! I love how time is displayed so prominently in the page!
    • cherryberry
      5am - that's just too early! I love the hints of purple everywhere and the time elements are the perfect addition.
    • mishou
      i like how you emphasized the past/present/future words in your journaling. and love your take on the challenge!
    • crystalbella77
      I too love what you did you with the prompt in your journaling. It really makes it stand out. I love the colors you chose too!
    • stampin_rachel
      I hear ya! I always feel like it is rush, rush, rush from dawn till dusk. Great scrap of the daily grind!
    • RebeccaH
      it's so interesting to see these pages, where everyone is in their stages of life. great job on this!!
    • tania
      Love your take on the challenge with the emphasis of time and change. Love it!!
    • Tronesia
      Great journaling and page! I may not be at the same stage in life but I totally understand about the day to day.
    • MandaKay
      Great reflective page! I hope you can retire and enjoy grandbabies and taking care of them without having to work! Amazing the life stages, isn't it?! Love the colors here!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    melrio
    Date:
    Oct 8, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count: