zakirahzakaria

CYBERJAYA

CYBERJAYA
zakirahzakaria, Jan 13, 2022
Description:
For MOC Day 11.

5 items: arrow sticker, geomarker button, compass brush, globe sticker, map-patterned paper (light blue).

Journaling (147 words):

There are many things to love about Cyberjaya. For me, the first reason is because it has a beautiful jogging track, which is located by the lakeside near the border between Cyberjaya and Putrajaya. The track extends to Putrajaya and we can pass by two of Putrajaya's famous bridges. It is also my favourite jogging spot when I was actively running, between 2016-2018. Secondly is the Raja Haji fi Sabilillah Mosque. It is a modern-designed mosque which is well-maintained and offers many Islamic classes and activities. I love this mosque because their programs are friendly towards young people. I joined some of their programs prior to the pandemic, like Quran classes, Hari Raya Qurban celebration, and Program Khatam Quran during Ramadhan of 2019. I also love attending the congregational prayers here. I hope that after the pandemic ends, we could bring Aisyah here and join the activities.

Credits:
Going Places (a collaboration) by One Little Bird & Ardent Sparrow https://the-lilypad.com/store/Going-Places-a-collaboration.html

Pack Your Bags elements by Paislee Press (globe) https://the-lilypad.com/store/Pack-Your-Bags-Elements-by-paislee-press.html

Good Vibes by Amber Labau (leaves)

Trifecta 15 - Cricket's Corner template by Brook Magee.

TFL!
    • chai
      Thanks for sharing! This is a new location for me and it was fun to read about it. It looks beautiful! I really love all of your paper layers. They add so much interest and dimension.
    • jk703
      It looks so pretty and quit! I hope you can get to go back and enjoy it all again soon! Great design and thanks for sharing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    zakirahzakaria
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).