Old and Damaged | Paula Kesselring
Cliff Notes: Word To Your Mother Edition | Allison Pennington
Random Tricks: Terrifying Trio #2 | Allison Pennington

http://the-lilypad.com/store/Old-and-Damaged-Kit.html
http://the-lilypad.com/store/Random-Tricks-Terrifying-Trio-2.html
http://the-lilypad.com/store/Cliff-Notes-Word-to-Your-Mother-Edition.html
paula kesselring likes this.
    • Karen
      Oh my gosh! That's so loud! And pretty cool that there's an app to measure the volume! I love the caution tape and those cool signs to go along with your fun title! That would be freaky to here a siren and then realize it's your bird instead of a real siren. :giggle
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @Karen yep, it was freaky but we figure his regular 'singing'& his laser gun sounds & siren etc are why he & Aria were no longer wanted. (She's not quite as shrill fortunately but they do do duets at times but she doesn't do the siren sound at least) They're much like toddlers in many ways including so much sweeter & quieter when napping
      Karen likes this.
    • cfile
      Wow Justine.. really loud but the title is perfect.. what a cutie :) I love your journaling and I am with Karen.. I have a hard enough time when the fire alarm goes off here (it did when I was boiling dinner the other night and the steam set off the alarm that we had to fan it.. it jumped us up for sure.. I would be "having a canary" fit if the siren noise happened in the middle of the night! Love the papers and love all the word art.. fabulous page!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @cfile they're pretty good once the lights are out but if the smoke alarm goes off, sometimes George just sits stock still and at others times they flap like crazy (but they are most scared of their own feathers, strange but true! once they have shed them, ours are all petrified of them) but i just went and googled what the loudest bird was (y'know, once you start thinking about one thing you can end up down a rabbit hole) and it's the white bellbird apparently! Had no idea my username made me sound like i must speak at ear-shattering volumes!
      cfile likes this.
    • Dalis
      OMG, that is so loud!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!! You should 100% do a recording and put a QR Code linked to the video. LOL!!!!
      cfile and bellbird like this.
    • cfile
      @bellbird Ha ha.. so funny re your user name being the loudest and how funny scared of their own feathers like they are their shadows.. precious!
      bellbird likes this.
    • paula kesselring
      WOW!!!! That's loud!!!!! What a beautiful bird!! Yesterday I saw at TikTok a dog that sound like an emergency vehicle too!!! So funny!
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bellbird
    Date:
    Apr 20, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    233.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).