Amson

Currently

Currently
Amson, Oct 31, 2016
Description:
I decided for this challenge to do a Currently layout for my daughter.

Credits: Sahlin Studio - Kindred

Tag shape taken from Valorie Wibbens Typography 11.

Thanks for looking!
MrsPeel and Shivani like this.
    • Shivani
      This is just so unique and awesome at so many levels. Love that photo treatment, your journaling on tags dispersed, the pattern clipped on to the big vertical word art. Just like how you've thought out of the box here!!! LOVE!!
    • MrsPeel
      Shivani said it better than I could do... I thought how far from your usual style it is, and how AMAZING!!!!! love the photo treatment and how beautifully you found pieces that go so well on a neutral page, everything calls the eye attention! gorgeous shadows, great page all together!!!!!!
    • Ga_L
      very pretty page, love the picture treatment ; it's really awesome the drawn effect, well done. and I love all the little tags with tiny details on each. very pretty touch.
    • cfile
      what a fab page.. first I love the sideways title.. very cool... second I love the pencil sketch of your daughter.. wonderful.. third is the balance... all the writing on the left and the large sketch on the right, and fourth is all of the favorites with the labels.. what a great memory of the now things.. what a great scrap page!! Lovely kit you chose and that font is like a jane austin style which really gives this a vintage feel to it to compliment the sketch!
    • Cristina
      This is gorgeous! I love how you used the tags to highlight the different subjects!
    • StefanieS
      Amazing, love the large photo treated as a sketch, very artistic, great title work and fabulous memory keeping with all the details on the little tags.
    • FarrahJobling
      Wow!!! Stunning page.
    • HeatherB
      Love the sketch treatment for the photo and that you kept it so large. And Love the way you used tags to introduce your list items. Wonderful!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Amson
    Date:
    Oct 31, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    232.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).