HeatherB

Currently Watching

Currently Watching
HeatherB, Oct 5, 2018
Description:
It's About Time Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow collabs by TLP Designers

Cindy's Layered Templates: Single 82 Lots of Snapshots 45 by Cindy Schneider
    • keepscrappin
      Such a great lineup of tv shows. I've seen some of them and have others on my to watch list and I might have just noticed a couple that I want to check out... lol
      HeatherB likes this.
    • krscraps
      Great list of shows, I might have to check out some of them!

Kisses!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • Tree City
      OBSESSED with this lo, Heather! The trio frames are perfect for the three "Chicago" shows on the right and the ABC shows on the left.
      HeatherB likes this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      oh wow! love this layout! I see we have a few in common - Manifest seems pretty interesting so far! And, haven't seen Rookie, yet, but he's a cutie! LOL. I just love how you fit so much on this page!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • RJMJ
      A Adore TV Layouts!...Love This!...I See Some Of My Favs There Too!...I Would Literally Die Without My PVR!!!!...The Resident(Love!)...The Rookie...All The Chicagos...911...Bull...Station 19...Grey's Anatomy...Seal Team...Blue Bloods..We Just Finished Watching The Latest Episode Of Seal Team...Just Before I Got Here...
      HeatherB likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      I love the theme of this page and how well everything comes together as a cohesive whole.
      #template
      HeatherB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    HeatherB
    Date:
    Oct 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).