Melhope1230

Currently May 2017

Currently May 2017
Melhope1230, May 29, 2017
Description:
My current likes May 2017.
sabrinavc likes this.
    • SirScrapalot
      What a creative approach to a currently page! Awesome job!
    • MrsPeel
      like Aaron said, great variant on the currently thing!!!!! love the big tittle, the stitches holding the banner is a great touch, you have a beautiful family! I am still not joining the crowds on the GoThrones, but my daughter did a couple of seasons back so is now waiting anxious for it to start again.....of course that means a dirty kitchen and an even messier bedroom LOL (hers of course, despite the fact that she is 21!!!) great page! [​IMG]
    • Melhope1230
      @MrsPeel I actually never was into GOT until my hubby talked me into binge watching it with him before the next season starts.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL yeah, I think ot was like that that my daughter started, her best friend came over because we have Sky TV and in her Uni she couldn't watch it, talked Sarita into watching with her, they watched the previous seasons ad now is 3 of them from Uni coming over to watch at our place!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Melhope1230
    Date:
    May 29, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    864px
    Height:
    864px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).