Chippi

Currently... March 2019

Currently... March 2019
Chippi, Mar 17, 2019
Description:
Keepin' It Real Double Templates by Scrapping with Liz
I've Got A Plan | May 2016 | Scrappy Bits by Mommyish
Fonts: Bean Pole XL, Lydia, KG Keep Your Head Up, Paint, CK Cursive & White King (FONTASTIC! Art Journaling Fonts Grab Bag by Tangie Baxter)

March 2019 Journaling Challenge - Currently
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      This is so cool! What a cool way to record things.
      Chippi likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Chippi, is SO amazing to have you back scrapping!!!!! missed your beautiful presence, your great personality that comes through ever page of yours and always a pleasure to come across!!! now what you said in the challenge thread? NEVER EVER apologize to me for "over doing it" !!!! I am an over doer and LOVE full pages, in this here even more so as it gives me a wider knowledge of your family!!!!! I have to admit I have never gotten into the GOT but Sarita is doing same as you at the moment!!!! and... oh how i would love it if you were nearer so you could come help me de-clutter...we are in great need of doing some extensive clearing up!!!! Gorgeous page, my lovely girl, once again, so glad to see you back more often!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      Chippi likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      forgot to say... I can't put together David Walliams books with him, because his Little Britain characters get on the way LOL but I have been told he is indeed great with his writing!!!!! :)
      Chippi likes this.
    • Chippi
      @MrsPeel So much love to you beautiful lady. I am so glad to be back, and trying to do a little scrapping every day. It was a lot of fun making this page, my favourite part was trying to find fonts that somewhat matched up to each of our handwriting. Bellamy's was hardest because he doesn't really write yet, but I love that scruffy font!
      Is Sarita looking forward to the new season of GoT? We are giddy for it, but also sad because it is the last :( As for decluttering, we are all a work in progress, and I am about 1/4 of the way through mine and have already donated about 35 shopping bag sized bags of stuff. My biggest learning points have been 1. learning to let go and 2. just start somewhere (kitchen drawers are a great one!)
      David Walliams... Melody adores the books, they are SO WEIRD!! She has almost all of them and chews through them like they are candy!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Chippi
    Date:
    Mar 17, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).