garrynkim, Mar 23, 2019
Description:
Supplies used:
PRD:True to Yourself and Sea of Love
and
Kim Jensen: Live Out Loud and Garden Pop
MrsPeel likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      What a great way to list all your current favs... BEAUTIFUL!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is SO beautiful visually and what an awesome list!!!!! I know I haven;t been around your gallery for ages, but I do see your pages from time to time and is such a pleasure to see how marvelous they are!!! LOVE your photo here!!!!! the creativity with the bits with the button, the flowers are gorgeous and the stitched title to,! I think you may have forgotten to mention Kim Jensen's Garden Pop... is one of my most favorites kits of hers!!! You know I was not keen on watching Gaga's Star is born.... When I started working with music/theater, the Barbara Streissand Kris Kristoferson version was out and in one of my first paid jobs as a background singer, we sung Queen Bee, so I didn't think Lady gaga & Bradley Cooper could outdo Streissand.....but my daughter convinced me to watch some clips...now waiting for her to have time to sit with me to watch the whole movie (she saw it in the cinema) ...so, yes to Shallow song!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      garrynkim likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    garrynkim
    Date:
    Mar 23, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    186.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).