KAPOH

Currently-Baking-Day

Currently-Baking-Day
KAPOH, Jul 2, 2017
Description:
JOURNALING: Right now, this day, I'm baking. Specifically making corn pudding. I found the recipe and set up all of the ingredients. I beat the eggs and added the corn, onions, and milk. I use yellow and white corn, just because. I mixed in part of the Bacon Ritz cracker crumbs and the seasonings. I poured it all into a greased baking dish and topped it with the remaining crumbs mixed with shredded cheese and bacon bits. Into the oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes and I had a delicious side to go with our Sunday dinner of beef tips in gravy, broccoli, and mashed potatoes. Since I'd read about this challenge, I took pictures throughout the process. This is some of them. 7/2/17
CREDITS: KITS: by Kate Hadfield: Doodled Pocket Pages No. 2, Vegetable Patch, Bake With Love; FONT: Please write me a song
KarenB likes this.
    • KellyM
      Love your journaling!
    • StefanieS
      This looks amazing (A-maizing), love the story telling photos and the fabulous embellies that go so perfectly, well done.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Jul 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    130.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).