KarenK

Current tragedy

Current tragedy
    • wvsandy
      I hate that you are unhappy but I love how you scrapped this!
      KarenK likes this.
    • flowersgal
      So glad you posted this. It makes me smile and is such a show stopper. Hair grows out so it's just a temporary problem. I like the artistic filter you applied to your photos.
      KarenK likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Oh no! I had a friend who purchased an over-the-counter dye and it was put into the wrong packaging. She thought she was buying a light blonde, but it was a bright red (don't know if you remember Bozo the Clown). She received compensation from the manufacturer as well as the store that she bought it in, enough to allow her to get her hair professionally fixed. I think she was off of work for a few days, but in a panic never the less. Cute layout, I wish you well!
      KarenK likes this.
    • KarenK
      Thank you all, I know ...now after 3 fixes my hair didn't fall but it looks much normal, just have to wait and be patient, LOL
      mcurtt likes this.
    • LynnG
      Well, I love that you scrapped it! PS my DH is always hinting I should go blonde. I am now a bit blonder than my profile pic, but my hair doesn't agree about it though!
      KarenK likes this.
    • KristinAagard
      You have a fabulous sense of humor! I love this! <3
      KarenK likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KarenK
    Date:
    Jul 7, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    178.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).