Curently March 2019
fruitysuet, Mar 31, 2019
Description:
After the Rain, Jump for Joy, Currently, All the Feels, Snapshots - TLP Collabs
Style by Mommyish
Fonts Quote, Pussycat
Lynnette and MrsPeel like this.
    • keepscrappin
      i love the graphic feel of your strips with the awesome triangles on the edges.
    • Sokee
      I absolutely adore this! Brilliant use of that paper, the triangles pointing to your journaling! And those brads!! Awesome!
    • MrsPeel
      gorgeous as always Suzanne!!!! love the clean lines, the blank space, super elegant and with an awesome title work...love your shadows as always!!!! We also in love with Prime & netflix!!! I like Netflix best because they have more releases, LOVE everything (Mrs Maisel (devoured the two seasons!!!, Gilmore Girls (we used to watch it with Sarita when she was little, we watched it all again before watching a year in the life!!!) I didn;t watch Santa Clarita, though I love Drew Barrymore, I'm not sure I am up for zombies stuff LOL and OH MY!!!! I hear you loud and clean on the eating out thing!!!!! we always had this ritual that if we went shopping, even if it was to Sainsburys or Morrisons, we would go eat somewhere ...and as much as we love it, the money is short... now what kills us are Deliveroo and Just Eat!!! there is also the Uber Eats and I had to impose a rule of only once a month delivery because, not only the money, but we both were leaning dangerous into the very bad diet thing again!!! Anyway, would love it if one day you could come visit us...not sure how far you are from London but if you want to make it to come see the area, you guys can stay the night with us, we live very central would LOVE to meet you in person!!!! gorgeous page, as always, you amaze with every style!!! (I am still showing people your "bed" LO you made for the speed scrap!!!!) Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    fruitysuet
    Date:
    Mar 31, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).