CrowCanyons042020SSBTC
AnotherAmanda, Apr 26, 2020
Description:
April 2020 - Sahlin Studio Blog Template Challenge
Template by Sahlin Studio
Font - Courier New, Bebas Neau
Journaling - On Monday, we received an email that class would go on with a few changes (more hand washing and cleaning) because of the growing concerns about COVID-19. Teachers Debi and Danielle even bleached the picnic tables before we came, but the only difference you noticed was that Art came before the hike. Less than a day later, we were told that the explorers’ program and the day care were shutting down for the foreseeable future.

You were so excited to climb the tree with only a little help from me this time. We didn’t know that this would be the only session this Spring. We had a great time painting and singing together before heading to the creek for a walk and some rock tossing time.

Elements and Papers - PM Wilderness (Collaboration)
Styles - Metal Rim, Shadows (Mommyish)
JennFort, KarenB and LynnG like this.
    • Tree City
      Those boots look perfect for exploring! That PM kit is perfect for your photos.
    • spcoggs
      That looks like a lot of fun! Glad you could squeeze in one adventure. So crazy how fast everything changed.
    • gracielou
      This is such a fun page. The surroundings are beautiful. Makes me wish I were skipping rocks in that water. Glad ya’ll were able to squeeze in an adventure before the crazy came down. Hoping you have many more adventures soon!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Apr 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    875.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).