Electra, Jul 18, 2022
Description:
for the 7/18 Speed Scrap
credits: Kriten Aagard, Pawsitively ADorable
Just Jaimee, Dogs
Rachel Jefferies, Part11 template
G.J. likes this.
    • Meibritt
      An absolutely beautiful LO! Very lovingly designed. The photos of the cute dog are great! I especially like the middle far right photo. A beach where dogs are allowed is awesome.
      Electra likes this.
    • bestcee
      Aw! What a cutie! I love the photo of Crosby on his back. Love how you made the full pocket style page with all the overlapping elements to break up the lines! Thanks for playing in my Speed Scrap!
      Electra likes this.
    • Smwhite
      So sweet... your pup looks like he is having a great time! It so fun to see dogs romp and play in the water! A great pocket page!
      Electra likes this.
    • JillW
      I love your collection of photos and you’ve scrapped them just perfectly! Love your page!
      Electra likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Loving your pocket page approach. And now you have a doggie again?
      Electra likes this.
    • G.J.
      What a cutie! sweet kit of pictures, love the blocking and the dog elements, super page!
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      @mcurtt no that is my friend's dog. He visits us a lot and our crazy kitten works very had to try to make him play with her. It's so funny!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Jul 18, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    360.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).