Criminal In Silhouette 2021

Criminal In Silhouette 2021
Aerobigirl, Nov 8, 2022
Description:
Kits: Veridian and Sew Happy, by Rachel Jefferies
Stitched circle: Circle Stitches by Sahlin Studio
AnEnglishLady likes this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      Those stitches look so cute here and i just love how you have captured these social media/text images so smart! and LOL at the story!!!
      One of my November Froggy Faves!!
    • AnEnglishLady
      [​IMG]
      This page made me smile so much! It is so full of humour, love and honesty. I love the way you used the close up of the ice cream lid as your main image, the two smiling / laughing photos of 'Miss Moo' and the addition of the comments on the story. Just fabulous!
    • marijke
      Congratulations on the Froggy Fave! So well deserved. Love the framing and journaling.
    • cfile
      How fun! What a great page and love the icecream top with the punched out tear spot.. Congrats on your froggy fav too.. well deserved! Love this!
    • RebeccaH
      what a fun story to tell, and I LOVE the artistic way you handled the photo, tearing it back to show the culprit behind! :)
    • ArmyGrl
      I love your layouts so much! You and your girl make me smile! Congratulations on the Froggy Favorite.
    • bestcee
      The story is so fun! I love the way you framed her in the photo with the lid. Thanks for playing in the November Photography Challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Aerobigirl
    Date:
    Nov 8, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    648px
    Height:
    648px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).