KAPOH

CrewSC-Eintrecht

CrewSC-Eintrecht
KAPOH, Jul 21, 2017
Description:
JOURNALING:
Just over 11,000 fans were on hand July 17th as Columbus Crew SC took on Eintracht Frankfurt, founding member of the German Bundesliga, in a friendly at Mapfre Stadium.
Second-year player Cristian Martinez, making his first appearance for Crew SC in 2017, was a bit shaky at first, but settled in and was one of only three players to go the full 90 minutes. He would make the most of his start, creating a break-away run in the 26th minute, rolling the ball to forward Ola Kamara, who was able chip it over the German keeper for the only tally of the night.

Kekuta Manneh, used mainly as a sub this season, got the start up top with Kamara. Captain Wil Trapp anchored the midfield. Lightly used midfielder Hector Jimenez had an awful night, unable to control most balls sent his way. Alex Crognale, who should be the regular center back, got the start tonight.

Two seldom-used Ghanaians, Lalas Abubakar and Mohammed Abu saw first-half action, and did well, Abubakar on the back line and Abu in midfield alongside Trapp.

CREDITS: clipart; KIT: Doodled Pocket Pages 2-by Kate Hadfield; FONT: Arial
    • Christina W
      I absolutely love that you scrap your football/soccer club! That is so cool -- and might be the way I finally convince my husband to take more of an interest in scrapbooking :) Did I read that right that your club won 1:0 against a Bundeslige team? Very nice!
    • Pups_r_Paps
      Super job with the photos and the journaling. Love that template - I'll have to check it out.
    • Karen
      What a cool way to capture the recap of a game and I love that you included photos of all the players! Great game! I wish I had the time and energy to do this for each one of my kid's games... wouldn't that be fun to look back on!? :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Jul 21, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).