Creativity
AmandaJ, Oct 1, 2016
Description:
Template: Scrapping with Liz ~ Artsy Journal Templates 4
Kit: Pink Reptile Designs ~ Hooked
Fonts: 1942 Report, Blackout
cfile, MrsPeel and elitka like this.
    • corsicar
      Those journal cards - haha!! Beautiful projects! I like how the huge title quote gives a framework for your photos.
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • EllenT
      Gorgeous page!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • AmandaJ
    • scrapsandsass
      This is wonderful! You are so talented!! I wish you could teach me! :) I love the quotes. :) Thanks for playing along and sharing your creative side!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL at the cards!!!!!!! My husband used to say we both have an addicted personality, I think that is why I never started crochet LOL Love the page (as usual with you!) so amazingly full of beauty and history, you know I am a fan of yours, and this shows your amazing creativity once more.... LOVE it!!!!!!

[​IMG]
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • cfile
      kiss
      I love everything about this.. your composition is fabulous.. it has a mood board feel to it.. well done!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • AmandaJ
      @scrapsandsass You could learn! YouTube videos are amazing these days. You never have a question about where the hook should go. There are even tutorials for keeping your tension even. It's amazing. Moogly, and Ester from It's all in a Nutshell are both amazing!

@MrsPeel Thank you so much <3! You make me blush.

@cfile Thank you so much!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    AmandaJ
    Date:
    Oct 1, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).