grrfluudy

Creative Spirit

Creative Spirit
grrfluudy, May 8, 2017
Description:
This is for MrsPeel's iNSD Slow Scrap 5/7/2016

1. FIND A RIBBON OR STRING , SOMETHING BIG ENOUGH THAT WILL COVER MOST OF THE PAGE EITHER WIDTH OR LENGTH WISE
YOU WILL BE COMPOSING YOUR PAGE ON TOP OF THIS ELEMENT, ALL WILL BE LAYERED ON IT. THINK OF THIS AS THE PAGE SKELETON
All the Feels TLP Designer Collab FWP part 2- Amber LaBau - String,

2. YOU CAN HAVE UP TO THREE 3 PHOTOS, BUT THINK THEY ALL SHOULD BE TOUCHING THE STRING/RIBBON ELEMENT - SOME PART OF THE PHOTO MUST TOUCH THE ELEMENT- YOU CAN CHOOSE TO MAKE THEM ALL NEAR EACH OTHER OR SEPARATE, BUT THE RIBBON/STRING ELEMENT IS THE SPINE/SKELETON OF YOUR COMPOSITION.
3 photos of paintings and art supplies

3. ATTACH THE PHOTO OR PHOTOS TO THE RIBBON/STRING ELEMENT WITH EITHER STAPLE, PIN, CLIP, STITCHES - BUTTON- ANY FASTENER WILL DO.
All the Feels TLP Designer Collab FWP Part3 - Etc by Danyale - Clasp,
4. ADD AT LEAST 2 (TWO) ELEMENTS OR PIECES OF PAPER OR JOURNAL CARD (THIS UNDER THE PHOTO/PHOTOS
THESE MUST SHOW A LITTLE BIT ON THE SIDES -Pink Reptile Designs heART paper - PP5 cropped, All the Feels FWP 3 - Rebecca McMeen - Surprise Circle,
YOU CAN ADD MORE ELEMENTS- PIECES OF PAPER OR JOURNAL CARD IF YOU WISH Little Butterfly Wings -All the Feels TLP Designer FWP2- JC LOVE, Lynne Marie Love Yourself Challenge Grace - Flower BUT AT LEAST TWO NEED TO BE UNDER THE PHOTO OR PHOTOS- YOU CAN ADD MORE ELEMENTS IF YOU WISH, BUT EVERYTHING YOU ADD NEEDS TO BE TOUCHING EITHER THE PHOTOS OR THE STRING/RIBBON-

5. YOU CAN HAVE UP TO 3 PAPERS FOR YOUR BACKGROUND - THESE CAN BE STACKED, OR HALVES, ANYWAY YOU WANT THEM All the Feels TLP Designer Collab FWP part 3 - Rebecca McMeen - Paper1

6. ADD A WORD ART OR WORD STRIP- UP TO 4 WORD STRIPS OR PIECES OF WORD ART,TITTLE IS OPTIONAL-, Little Butterfly Wings - It's My Life - Creative Spirit WA,

All Credits:
All the Feels FWPLittle Butterfly Wings - It's My Life - Creative Spirit WA, All the Feels TLP Designer Collab FWP part 2- Amber LaBau - String, FWP Part3 - Etc by Danyale - Clasp, Lynne Marie Love Yourself Challenge Grace freebie - Flower, Pink Reptile Designs heART paper - PP5 cropped, All the Feels FWP 3 - Rebecca McMeen - Surprise Circle, Paper1
Little Butterfly Wings - It's My Life - Creative Spirit WA,

Font-Subway Novella

Journaling:
Lately I have been using my watercolor pencils and stencils a lot.
I just bought a water brush for half price at craft warehouse, and
I am so glad I did. It even works with my Neocolor 2 crayons, which is
awesome, because I was never happy with the results with these before.
I just wet them though and not draw with them. I am getting much more
confident with my watercolor painting. I love it so much. I am learning
so much, and now that I am getting used to the water brush I am
going to try and paint more without stencils.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Celeste
      love how you used the string. great take on the slow scrap!
      grrfluudy likes this.
    • Aussiegirl
      Love the closeups of your adult coloring items! Love how the string draws your eye from photo to photo!
      grrfluudy likes this.
    • grrfluudy
    • grrfluudy
      @Aussiegirl Thank you very much! I'm so in love with the water brush! It takes the watercolor pencils to a whole new level. :)
      Aussiegirl likes this.
    • bestcee
      Your colorings are awesome! I love the story of your water brush. Sometimes it's the little things that make life awesome!
      grrfluudy likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      love the fact that you are going for your creativity and getting more confident, you are so talented Jo, your creations are always full of soul and beauty, in your paper & digital work, always....!!!!! LOve the whole thing here, gorgeous element you used to fasten the images, the circles in the background make the whole thing even more interesting with movement and the different shapes make the eye move all over the page! as if this wasn't enough...your credits...OH your credits!!!!!! I think this should be made a sticky post called : IDEAL- PERFECT WAY OF CREDITING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      grrfluudy likes this.
    • grrfluudy
      @bestcee Thank you very much!! Sometimes when I don't know what to draw stencils really get my brain working! :)
      bestcee likes this.
    • grrfluudy
      @MrsPeel Thank you so much Cynthia!! Your words about my art means a lot!! Your steps and the clothesline idea someone (I wish I could remember who!) were so inspiring! I will probably use this technique or something similar again. :) I like to do the credits that way so I know I've done all the steps. And so the host of the challenge knows what my intention was especially if I'm fudging it a bit. Thank you for such a great chat! I'm glad we were able to connect this crazy weekend!! love you tons!! Hugs!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    grrfluudy
    Date:
    May 8, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    120.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px
    Date / Time:
    2017:05:08 14:03:07

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).