Create

Create
djp332, Mar 16, 2020
Description:
template - FDD-Fiddlesticks Number 63
kits - https://the-lilypad.com/store/Sprinkles-V.24.html,
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Crab-Shack-Kit.html,
Forever Joy-Starfish kit.
ForeverJoy, LynnG, trekmom and 2 others like this.
    • StefanieS
      Gorgeous, love it when scrapbookers showcase their other crafts.
      djp332 and trekmom like this.
    • zinzilah
      this is lovely, I love the letters you created and how you scrapped it.
    • KarenB
      This is so creative - love it. I think it should be hanging on your wall!!! :)
    • trekmom
      You made those letters? Wowzers! (yes, quoting Inspector Gadget) they are beautiful. May I ask how you did that, please? I have a giant box of sea glass and shells to use up. This page is lovely.
      djp332 likes this.
    • djp332
      @trekmom, thanks! I got the wooden letters at Michael's. Then I used plain, white glue and covered them with sand from the beach. E6000 Glue to hold the heavier shells. I started with the big shells, then added the smaller ones, then even smaller ones with more white glue. I kept turning the letters around and filling in empty spots until I was happy with them.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @djp332 Wow, just so great. Thank you for sharing that. I've been creating with the sea glass left to from my in laws and it's fun. Reminder to self, wear gloves when rummaging through a giant crate of sea glass!
      djp332 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    djp332
    Date:
    Mar 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    194.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).