Crazy Mouse
grantandlaurensmom, Sep 9, 2017
Description:
Storyteller Raine Elements

Storyteller Raine Papers

Storyteller Raine Washi Tape & Flairs
Mylinn likes this.
    • cfile
      What a great photo... fabulous journaling and fun page composition.. awesome color, but I have got to tell you that the photo of you and Lauren is priceless! It reminds me of how I felt when I went on the same kind of ride at Universal in Orlando.. Crusty the Clown.. Never again.. It doesn't frighten me, just makes me ill... here the fright captured in your face is priceless, while I am sorry you were scared, it is a great photo. Yup a Mother's Love... :) It will be a memory you and Lauren will share for a lifetime! So glad you made the page!
    • Sokee
      This is simply awesome!! Love it all, the photo (I couldn't of done it!) the striped paper your journaling, your shadows!
      LOVE
    • RebeccaH
      HAAA!! What GREAT documentation! I love getting the glimpse into the story of this experience! I feel the same - but for me, it's the crazy swinging pirate ship ride that you see at amusement parks. All the other "big" rides don't bother me, but they have appropriate harnesses and safety gear. That crazy pirate ship - you just sit there with a super loose lap bar and a giant gap at the side of the seat, and you hope and pray that you don't fall through the cracks! UGGGH!! LOL
    • KittyY
      this picture is a riot!!!!!!!:funfun
    • Mylinn
      Love the bright colors and what a fun memory-for her, lol. Love the picture!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Just Jaimee
    Uploaded By:
    grantandlaurensmom
    Date:
    Sep 9, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    197.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).