SeattleSheri

Crazy Family

Crazy Family
SeattleSheri, Oct 25, 2019
Description:
Gather Mini Kit by Sabrina's Creations
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Gather-Mini-Kit.html
Family Time {Dressed Down} by FDD
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Family-Time-Dressed-Down-Digital-Scrapbook-Template.html

Thanks for looking!
myssp, Trish and FarrahJobling like this.
    • bellbird
      if i didn't know better, i'd assume this was by Isa Marks! (that's a compliment - especially since i think i just used the same template!)
    • SeattleSheri
      @bellbird Thank you for the sweet compliment! I love Isa's work. I saw a post one time where someone asked her about her process and she referenced that she'd learned some of her shadowing from me. I love how we continually teach each other things in this community. She's definitely perfected the art of realistic lighting and shadowing! That will be something I'm forever working on! ... and I'm always amazed at how we can all use the same products and come up with such different, but equally fabulous results!
      bellbird likes this.
    • Ferdy
      really an amazing job with the light and shadows...I could admire for hours to learn more!!
    • Cristina
      Beautiful design, and I love the layering and depth!

[​IMG]
    • DigiGrace
      Kissed the frog!
    • DigiGrace
      Beautiful colors and photo process and beautiful clusters and wordart on your gorgeous page!
    • Trish
      wowza! stunning layout. looks like I might have to scraplift this one.
    • bellbird
      @SeattleSheri wow, it's like 6 degrees of separation in the scrap community! I think that's what I love most about templates too-that so many possibilities & different outcomes from the same starting point
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    SeattleSheri
    Date:
    Oct 25, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    446.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).