Gary Oxlade

Craig

Craig
Gary Oxlade, Jul 29, 2017
Description:
Junque flowers kit by Etc. by Danyale
londoncuppa, JenEm, bbymks5 and 5 others like this.
    • wendy johnson
      great memory page Gary
    • KarenB
      Gary, that's just fab. Fun & moving at the same time. I'm also loving how your scrapping style is developing :)
    • IntenseMagic
      What a wonderful memory page. Love the different patterned pieces and that is such a lovely tribute!! :heartlub
    • LynnG
      This is just wonderful, and what a unique and special way to remember someone so clearly well loved and never forgotten. I love your collage style on this page and the use of the tape.
    • bbymks5
      This is beautiful!!! Very sorry for your loss...
    • bestcee
      Great memory page! I love the detail about why it's cut to a spike. It's a beautiful way to remember a loved one. Sorry for your loss.
    • JenEm
      I am so touched by this beautiful tribute page to your son. So very sorry for your loss. I love that you have made this special page in his honor. Gentle hugs for you.
    • KarenW
      Your photo is so cool. I love the idea of the statue (and such an awesome statue) as a tribute to your son - a lovely tribute page.
      cfile likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      What an amazing tribute to Craig, Gary! I'm so, so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you've been through, but I'm so glad that you're able to scrap about him, and we're lucky that you've shared this piece of yourself with our community here! {hugs} :grouphug
      cfile likes this.
    • Gary Oxlade
      Thank you so much for your lovely comments, it was hard doing this but I am so glad I done it, I do miss him so much. Thank you everyone xx
      cfile and bbymks5 like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Gary Oxlade
    Date:
    Jul 29, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    92.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    576px
    Height:
    576px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).