angiekey

#craftpunk (Inspiration Challenge, Feb 2017)

#craftpunk (Inspiration Challenge, Feb 2017)
    • scrappyjedi
      Ummm, I don't know what exactly is going on May 25th, but I'm thinking I might need to be there! :giggle

The shirts look fabulous, the layout looks fabulous (LOVE that huge flower tucked under the photos), and I hope you have an amazing time!
      angiekey likes this.
    • angiekey
      @scrappyjedi - It's our annual girls' retreat. We call it Chick Trek! A dozen of us meet at this beautiful scrapbooking retreat, a farmhouse in North Dallas, away from men and children and chores. Many of us scrapbook, but others will quilt and sew and knit, we play games, we watch movies, and we stay up all night. We meet on Thursday at noon and it ends on Sunday whenever we feel like heading home. It's a big highlight of the year for us, and we did our first commemorative t-shirt last year, and it was such a big hit we wanted to do another one. I think we've got our own theme song now - LOL!
    • StefanieS
      Awesome hashtags! Love the folded back corner, adds the perfect detail.
      angiekey likes this.
    • dawninskip
      Beautiful page!
      angiekey likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      @angiekey - That sounds like so much fun!

I love the black & pink combo!
      angiekey likes this.
    • Serena
      Love the song on this, What a cool and fun adventure! :D I'm glad you get to be a part of it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    angiekey
    Date:
    Feb 19, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    156.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).