Gary Oxlade

Crack Shot Megan

Crack Shot Megan
Gary Oxlade, Aug 9, 2017
Description:
Art & Soul SAHLIN STUDIOS
Paradise Kit Sabrina's Creations
    • cfile
      love the use of paint here Gary! I like the shadow work along with the tapes and ribbons. The photo of your Grand Daughter and how you split up the photo of the dart blowing is terrific! I love the little arrow showing the projection of the dart! Well done!
    • Juliestcyr
      I love what you've done with that arrow, and how you've lined it up with the blow pipe and the bullseye! My girls have done archery at camp, but I've never seen one of these before.
    • jenn mccabe
      i agree with the ladies - the way you scrapped those 2 photos but linked them with the fun arrow element is SO creative Gary! love your use of the stripes on the page too! looks like a cool sport to participate in! & well done on the page!
    • bbymks5
      I love the arrow too!! I've never seen this before,but it looks like a lot of fun!!
    • AllisonPennington
      This looks so fun!! You did a great job of moving the eye around your page - well done!! xo
    • IntenseMagic
      That is so cool! Love what you've done with the two photos. Everything flows perfectly!! Great use of the paints and I love the shadow work!
    • KarenB
      Your element placement really pulls the eye to that fab photo. Great scrapping :)
    • Karen
      Wow! How cool is that!?!?! I didn't even know that was a thing, but how awesome that she's so good at it too! :)
    • Gary Oxlade
      Thank you all so much for your kind comments :happydance2
    • JenEm
      This is so cool! Love that photo of your granddaughter and the feeling of movement between the two pictures. Looks like her accuracy is pretty good! Nicely done! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Gary Oxlade
    Date:
    Aug 9, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    151.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    576px
    Height:
    576px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).