ta_merkins

Cqc_gimlay39-bg-starstripessmiles-gooddayalpha

Cqc_gimlay39-bg-starstripessmiles-gooddayalpha
ta_merkins, Jan 21, 2017
Description:
Bella Gypsy: Stars, Stripes and Smiles and alpha from Good Day
template: Cluster Queen Creations (retired)

lyrics from Dear Mr President by P!nk and Billy Mann

my journaling tells the why
michelepixels, JenEm, Joan K and 2 others like this.
    • Joan K
      Your layout, especially the journaling, is so powerful and heartfelt. I agree with so much of what you say. I try to think independently and stay neutral when I can, but I am struggling as I deal with people close to me who are very vocal with their very different political opinions - I am trying to stay optimistic, but worry that I am becoming more pessimistic with each tweet I hear. I will pray even more fervently for peace, love and concern for all humankind during the next 4 years. Thank you for this reminder of how we should treat each other.
      ta_merkins likes this.
    • Nightshadow
      What a powerful message you are sending through your choice of lyrics. I too am trying to stay optimistic, but each day seems to bring something else to fear. Thank you for being brave enough to say what so many of us are thinking.
      ta_merkins likes this.
    • JenEm
      Your journaling is so heartfelt. I think you have managed to convey your feelings very eloquently through your choice of words, and through the song lyrics you chose. Love your title work and patriotic themed elements and papers. An amazing and powerful page.
      ta_merkins likes this.
    • chickypow
      Wow. Just wow! This is very very powerful! I'm Canadian but I've been watching the election and result unfold with a huge sense of confusion. I'm worried for the world...your page really speaks to me and like Nightshadow says, I think way many people are thinking the same thing. Amazing page and thanks SO much for joining in and sharing this!
      ta_merkins likes this.
    • Neverland Scraps
      I like you patriotic coloring of this page, addressing your concerns to the president. I imagine this was very therapeutic to put your words/thoughts down on paper!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    ta_merkins
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    199.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).