Aussiegirl

Count-the-Waves

Count-the-Waves
Aussiegirl, Jan 12, 2020
Description:
credits: Fiddle Dee Dee Designs Fiddlesticks No 59, Sahlin Studio Count the Waves https://the-lilypad.com/store/count-the-waves.html
lorieh, amien1 and TiggerRMS like this.
    • ScrappyHappy82
      Yay you're keeping up! I'm struggling and popped in to see if you were doing okay! You absolutely are and your pages are beautiful! I really love this one! I used it during MOC last year! :D I just love that turtle!
      Aussiegirl likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      This kit is perfect for your photos. I feel like I could just step into the layout and be on the beach... AWESOME!
    • cinna
      Your layering here is fab!
    • Neverland Scraps
      Oh wow!!! I have to admit this is my favorite so far!!! There is something about this that is you!! The nautical feeling, the textures and colors....beautiful view, beautiful selfie of you guys. Beautiful page!! <3
    • amien1
      Beautiful! I love the matting & the fun themed ellies!
    • Angela Toucan
      I love how the paint and grey paper under the photo extend the rocks into the rest of the page. Your accents, layers and colours are fantastic.
      This is a Froggy Fav
    • norton94
      Love the paper choice with the waves here too! Cool photo with the line leading your eye along the rocks
    • HeyJude
      Gorgeous photos - and the digital elements complement them perfectly!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Aussiegirl
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).