corsicar

Corsica(r) (MOC6 Day 17 username)

Corsica(r) (MOC6 Day 17 username)
corsicar, Jan 18, 2018
Description:
ForeverJoy and Studio Basic - Roadtrip
Paula Kesselring - City Maps vol 1
Fiddle-dee-dee Designs - Fiddlesticks #29 (not in store)
Sara Gleason - Currently (this is me wordsnip)
TLP team - Life is an Adventure (small red flower)
TLP pin exchange March 2017 - purple car by Mylinn
Font - Traveling Typewriter
Car photo from Google

My first car was a burgundy 1989 Chevy Corsica, gifted to me in 2006ish? by my BFF's family. I only had it a few years because it had lots of problems and it wasn't going to pass the smog check. But it was mine! It got me to and from school and to the piano lessons I was teaching. When I graduated and got the xxxx alumni license plate holder I was so proud to have a car to put it on! Unfortunately, I forgot to take off the holder before taking the car to the Pick'n'Pull. Oops! I forget now why I first started using "corsicar" online. It was something I still wanted to be anonymous for but was done with my old Neopets and Runescape IDs. It must've been while I still had the Corsica and thought I'd be clever by mashing Corsica & car together. Now I'm just used to it. It's my ID for most quasi-anonymous things online.
ForeverJoy likes this.
    • ForeverJoy
      This is a GREAT memory to capture and I love how you did it! I may have to make a page like this myself! :yup :beat
      bestcee and corsicar like this.
    • bestcee
      I love that the car gave you the name! I love how you used the parenthesis around the R to capture your user name! Thanks for sharing!
      corsicar likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    corsicar
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    178.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).