Pups_r_Paps

Corks-&-Colors

Corks-&-Colors
Pups_r_Paps, Sep 21, 2017
Description:
(Faces are obscured for privacy.)

JOURNALING:

7/12/16 - Shortly after I retired on July 4, 2016, I took a painting class at Corks & Colors. It’s one of those places where you are guided step by step through painting a simple design of your choosing. I love owls so I chose that class. Unfortunately, Jim was not feeling well so didn’t go with me. You didn’t need any supplies or have any skills. Everything was provided including an apron so we wouldn’t accidentally end up with paint on our clothes. The filmstrip shows my “masterpiece” in process from blank canvas to completed painting. Some of the other class attendees are pictured with their creations.

CREDITS: KITS: (some items recolored) "Now Showing", Kristin Aagard; "Shutterbug", One Little Bird; "This Month Captured - October 2016", Mommyish; "Ice Cream", Just Jaimee
bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      What a great layout!! Love all the photos you took to show the whole process, and you even found the perfect paper to match!! Your owl came out great!!
    • bcnatty
      I have always wanted to go to one of those classes!! Love seeing the whole process!! I think yours turned out wonderful!! Thanks so much for playing along!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Sep 21, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    123.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    495px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).