Karen

Coptic Bound Journal

Coptic Bound Journal
Karen, May 11, 2020
Description:
Oh my gosh! I had SO much fun making this! I learned how to do coptic stitching for making my own journals and then this time I got to print out a bunch of super fun items from the kits below to decorate the front and the spine!!! I love how this turned out. It's a gift for my best's friends DIL who is having a baby tonight!!!

baby love page kit by Forever Joy
HELLO BEAUTIFUL page kit by Forever Joy
StefanieS, Dalis and KarenB like this.
    • *sylvia*
      so beautiful
      Karen likes this.
    • Smwhite
      That is v, v cool! This made such an awesome hybrid book! Great job!
      Karen likes this.
    • bellbird
      oh i popped in cos i thoought ooh when i saw the paperclips! i love that you made those paper clips but now i see how much more you made and i'm super impressed - is it a chipboard cover? love the tassel and all the hanging goodies down the spine too - i'm sure she loved this!
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      Thank you @*sylvia* @Smwhite and @bellbird ! :) Justine... the cover is actually a really thin piece of plywood that I had laying around from some long ago project. I also made another book with a thin sheet of MDF board, but I like this plywood better!
      bellbird likes this.
    • michele hillam
      I don't know how I missed this! I too love Coptic stitched books (they lay flat)! I love the spine dangles and your bookmarks! I am now wanting to go create a new book. What a great gift for a new mom!
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    May 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    187.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).