Cooking Family Recipe Pancakes from Scratch
Dalis, Apr 18, 2018
Description:
credits:

Sous Chef Bundle

by Bella Gypsy,
Focal Point Templates 2
by Scrapping with Liz
Scrapping with Liz and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      love LOVE love LOOOOOOVE it when you go full on with your pages!!!!!!!!!!! not that I don;t like the rest, every style you scrap is delightful, but when you go big and full, the pages vibrate, they kinda make the story come alive...... this is absolute delight, love the perfection of the photo angles, the whole thing is perfection everywhere!!!! also, Sarita's first cooking on her own, she was 8 I think, pancakes!!!!!! I need to keep an eye for this, needs to be shared!!!![​IMG]
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @MrsPeel Thanks! She has been making these for a while but I have never been able to snap a picture of her cooking them from start to finish. There is so much to play with in this bundle by the Bella girls I just wanted to use it ALL! LOL!!!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @Dalis I know the feeling!!!!! so much gorgeous elements, the papers, everything!!! love how you blended the big photo...well, as I said, standout written all over this!!!! <3
      Dalis likes this.
    • cinderella
      OMG, I agree with everything Cynthia wrote! Every little detail is perfect, and I can totally relate to "I just wanted to use it ALL!", it happens to me all the time with TLP kits! You're a Froggy Favorite!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @cinderella thanks, Cindy!!! Seriously, this bundle has so much stuff!!!!
      cinderella likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Apr 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    620.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).