Aerobigirl

Connor And Zoe At The Nines

Connor And Zoe At The Nines
Aerobigirl, Oct 22, 2022
Description:
Scraplift of @cfile for October Scraplift challenge. I was inspired by the long vertical photos. Her layout is linked as the first comment.

All supplies from "Hear My Voice, Learning" Collab by Lynn Grieveson and Rachel Jefferies.
G.J. likes this.
    • Aerobigirl
      Original layout by @cfile - I loved the long vertical photos with a few smaller photos between.

[​IMG]
      cfile likes this.
    • weaselwatchr
      Great lift! I really love how you used the larger photo of the room as the base of your page and built up from that
    • elseepe
      I kissed the frog
    • elseepe
      How fun! Love the photos
    • cfile
      Beautiful page and lift!!! I love that Zoe will be going to college near Connor. How fabulous and I love their little photo shoot!!! Great photos and I love the background papers to match the theme of the photos.. well done. The verticle photos are perfect and the color scheme you chose for elements and accents perfectly coordinate... love it! Thanks for lifting my page!
    • G.J.
      Fabulous! love your photos, they are really good looking. I love your paper choices and the layering, so pretty
    • Iowan
      What a fun photo shoot. It looks like they had fun posing. Nice scraplift.
    • AnEnglishLady
      Fabulous scrap lift! love the addition of the large background photo. Your eyes are really drawn to Zoe & Connor, on the couch.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Aerobigirl
    Date:
    Oct 22, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    216.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    648px
    Height:
    648px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).