Quote- Confusion Is Relaxing
journaling reads:
This quote is my new motto. At least, I wish it
were. AnneofAlamo of TLP fame said it during a chat
when someone (probably me), said that the chat was confusing
because it was scrolling too fast. I love Anne’s optimism. She
is so talented and so much fun. I love her sense of humor
and silliness. She always makes me smile. I like to believe this
quote is the absolute truth for Anne. She always seems unfazed in the face of adversity. I liken the‘confusion’ in the quote to be interchangeable with the word ‘chaos’, at least in my life.. And She kicks chaos in the patootie! She is inspirational. I’m not saying Anne is Wonder Woman, but no one has seen Anne and Wonder Woman in the same room.

Credits-Quirky Heart -Moody Blues - Border, Fresh Perspective - Paper2, Sketchbook Patterns 8 (recolored slightly), Life is Good - Circle - Recolored, Brave Girls - hearts
Font - A Year Without Rain
chickypow likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      YOU so rocked my evening! We just gave my 17 year old 6 months until he is out of the house, my 9 year old got beat up (like seconds ago) for hitting someone's little sister (he deserved it) and I'm on a low carb (no chocolate diet)...reading these words was like a shot of espresso and chocolate together...thank you my friend
      and your hair? is brown? what? lol
      love your coloring skillz too! mad awesome
      grrfluudy likes this.
    • grrfluudy
      @AnneofAlamo You are so welcome, Anne! Remember, Chaos is ALSO Relaxing!! (to paraphrase...) ((hugs)). Yes my hair is brown. I'm incognito..shhh. It may not stay this way. But my hairdresser wasn't able to do it for a loooong time, and she might not for awhile, new baby -- YAY!! So I didn't want to 'cheat' on her with the fancy colors, LOL. Hang in there, Wonder Woman!! :) <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    grrfluudy
    Date:
    Mar 31, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    130.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px
    Date / Time:
    2016:03:31 16:44:09

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).