Sahlin Studios | Kitschy Christmas | Vintage Christmas | Santas Workshop

Gina Miller | hint Of Twinkle

Allison Pennington | Get happy

CD Muckosky | Christmas

Laurie Ann HG | Jingle Basics

Michelle Godin | Merry Mess

Sabrina | December Bits 2

Anna Aspnes | ALT No. 200 | Artplay Palette Holly
CathG, wombat146, KarenC and 2 others like this.
    • EllenT
      Heather, love the blended photo! I just got many AA templates & I'm really looking forward to playing with them. Sometimes they can be tricky to work with, but you did a fantastic job here.
    • Celeste
      Great blending. Love the rich colors here with the gold. Love how you did the title.
    • Heather Prins
      @EllenT When i first started using Anna's templates i turned off each layer to see where it was on the template, it helps because there can be a lot of stain layers and paint layers to play with.
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh Heather, I read your Christmas hug post and my friend, a hug from me to you. Chloe does look so adorable. You got a great photo of her on stage too, and you are the master with AA things, I am always in awe!
    • LynnG
      Totally fabulous :-)
    • wombat146
      Fabulous page Heather! love the colour combo you have chosen and don't they look cute up there on stage with their reindeer antlers!! :)
    • NancyBeck
      This is so gorgeous, Heather, the dark teal background is so lovely!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Heather Prins
    Date:
    Dec 26, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).