SharLamb

Christa_AccordianFoldFrames_Hydrangeas

Christa_AccordianFoldFrames_Hydrangeas
SharLamb, Sep 25, 2019
Description:
What a delightful afternoon I've had following Christa's tutorial. I love it. I already have at least one frame like this I bought from someone, but it is so satisfying to make my own (& yes, I saved it as a layered element so I can use it again). I love how it turned out. Thank you Christa!
Accordian Fold Tutorial by Christa (cfile) at the Lilypad THANK YOU!
KAagard_HowWeRoll__Solid9
prd_justmytype_prd_justmytype_sp_01
CCM_Aug18_KAagard_Stitches
Photos by me (Sharron Lamb
Fonts: Avenir Next Condensed Melonade, and Impact Label
mcurtt, marijke and Tree City like this.
    • keepscrappin
      What a beautiful layout! i love the accordion frame technique... beautifully scrapped!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • marijke
      So beautiful Sharron .. love the blues of your hydrangea ...and love your frame ... I'm still struggling with the shadows
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      The shadows took a little manipulating for me too. I had to narrow the big shadow so it didn’t overhang on the right side, and I had to add shadows to the frames to get an inside shadow. Don’t know what I missed in the instructions, but it came out to my satisfaction, and I saved it for future use.
      marijke likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      wonderful page, love your use of the tutorial!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Dady
      I love, just beautiful !
      SharLamb likes this.
    • cfile
      Fantastic results and gorgeous page Sharron! I love how your frame turned out.. (wasn't sure what to name it so accordion is what I came up with LOL) and so glad you saved it as a psd/png for reuse. I like to follow tutorials not only to learn how to make the item, but also to use some of the tools in PS which is how I taught myself way back when :) ... Your frame and distorts are perfect as is your shadows, and fantastic blend too with the photo into the background. Fantastic title work and I love the little petal of the hydranga there off to the side with the title. Wow! YAY this is fantastic! Sept. Froggy Fav!! Thanks too for trying my tutorial Sharron!!! It really turned out beautiful!
      SharLamb and marijke like this.
    • cfile
      @SharLamb I did mention the additional inside shadow on step 17 at the end but you did exactly as I did.. the shadows do take some playing with, but you did great. Shadows and distortions are generally up to the creators taste. Everyone does theirs a little differently and yours turned out great. Sometimes too, the first time you do something it turns out OK, but with practice really becomes a masterpiece and you really excelled here Sharron! Well done!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • marijke
      @cfile The Froggy Fav is so well deserved ... Sharron her page is so beautiful ... I love the blending too!
      SharLamb and cfile like this.
    • SharLamb
      So honored for the Froggy Fav! Thank you. With a few adaptations, this will be the basis for several greeting cars. Thanks again for the wonderful tutorial!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Sep 25, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    74.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    457px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).