mcurtt

2019-08_August-TLP_M3_web

2019-08_August-TLP_M3_web
mcurtt, Aug 20, 2019
Description:
August 2018 Mixed Media Monthly - https://the-lilypad.com/store/Mixed-Media-Monthly-Ties.html
paula kesselring likes this.
    • Amson
      I cannot even imagine hand quilting this intricate and amazing design. Well done and beautifully documented.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • bellbird
      you made this?! you are crazy talented!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is gorgeous and I'll bet it feels amazing! I love quilts and I know I would love this one! I've never done anything like this; can't even imagine the work that you put into it, but I know that feeling - I've made other things and there's a sense of "what now?" when you're done. Exquisite!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • redplaid3
      What a gorgeous quilt. It's so so pretty. Your hand quilting of the background is phenomenal.
      Love the story behind it too. Those new sewing embellishments work really well with your picture.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Gorgeous quilt, Marilyn. I like the fact that you used pieces from John's shirts. My mother used scraps in her early quilting from places where the fabric was not too worn (clothes no longer worn) and she always saved the pieces of fabric from having a dress made. Lovely layout you made to show it off.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Amson @bellbird @Cherylndesigns @redplaid3 @flowersgal Thank you all. Yes, this one was a true labor of love. The shirting plaid scraps were leftover pieces of fabric from shirts I had made for DH. I really was into sewing & quilting for many years. This was my third and latest bed quilt. I've got a couple in the works, but I haven't touched them in years. Oh well...
    • bellbird
      @mcurtt i dont know how people can juggle hobbies - i used to cross stitch, that was before paper scrapbooking, i haven't touched one of them in years either
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Mixed Media Monthly
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Aug 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).