LAUGH082019IC
AnotherAmanda, Aug 3, 2019
Description:
August 2019 - Inspiration Challenge - Use a book cover
My inspiration -
[​IMG]

Font - Open Sans
Elements and Papers - Embroidered Alpha - base only (Just Jaimee), No Probllama (Pink Reptile Designs), Happy (Collaboration)
Styles - Shadows (Mommyish)
    • KarenB
      Love your inspiration and your layout is amazing! What a great phot to have as a BG. FAB :)
    • ArmyGrl
      Oh my gosh!!! I want everyone to see this layout! How perfect and happy and bright and colorful. I added your fantastic layout to the froggy favs.

***YOUR LAYOUT IS A FROGGY FAVORITE***
    • michele hillam
      Love, love, love....the layout, color vs black & white, and the fun photo!!! Aren’t kids laughing one of the best sounds ever?
    • craftytam
      What a great photo!! I love the simplicity of your embellishments that make your photo stand out!
    • AnotherAmanda
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      Love your page. This is gorgeous and so true to your inspiration photo.
    • ashleywb
      Ahh, LOVE this! That b&w photo with the large colorful title is perfect. Great use of the inspiration!
    • MrsPeel
      OHHHHHHH so so so much LOVE this in every possible way!!!!! super well deserved FF!!!!!!! so glad to be able to be back and spend a bit more time with you guys, missed you!!!!!!!
    • redplaid3
      The bold colorful print is so effective with the big bw photo.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Aug 3, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    124.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).