bonnenuit

Christmas

Christmas
bonnenuit, Jul 27, 2019
Description:
10 Days of Challenges: Day 2 - The Five Senses
Designed by Soco - Christmas Stories

My journaling: A time for so many things to be happening, but also a time to stop, relax, and savor the experience. Enjoy the smells of the season - fresh pines, cinnamon scents from the kitchen. Listen to the sounds of carols, of laughter, of people wishing each other Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays! Sit in the dark and enjoy the sight of the twinkling lights of the Christmas tree. Feel the soft warmth of a pair of flannel pajamas or the smoothness of paper as you wrap the gifts. Enjoy the many tastes of the season as well - hot cocoa, sweet cookies, gingerbread, the holiday ham or turkey. Christmas is truly a holiday for the senses!
    • flowersgal
      Lovely photos and layout and your journaling captures the senses of Christmas well. I especially like those warm flannel pajamas.
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      This is so classy and super yummy! Love the word art and those great photos!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Beautifully scrapped and journaled. I love how you incorporated so many different senses into this and wrapped it up as such too! all the photos casually overlapping and lining up along the R border is lovely -very pretty page!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    bonnenuit
    Date:
    Jul 27, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    219.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).