fruitysuet

Heatwave

Heatwave
fruitysuet, Jul 28, 2019
Description:
Sprung, Carefree, o Sole Mio, Good Morning Sunshine, Better Together, Accident Prone, Garden Party, Philosophy all by Pink Reptile Designs

Easter (frame) by Just Jaimee
Heatwave (some wordstrips) by Allison Pennington

Pink Reptile Designs Template blog freebie

Font Pea Anderson
mirjam, DivaMom96, Karen and 2 others like this.
    • KarenB
      I hate it when it's hot! This is fab. Love those summery paper and the big fan photo is perfect :)
    • Juliestcyr
      I love this kind of journaling - You've taken a photo showing us your POV on the world - a little detail about the day, and accented it with lots of great graphic elements, and your memories. Awesome sauce! (From Julie in Ottawa, where it's currently 28C. There's been a heat warning in effect for a week.)
    • mcurtt
      Oh, I hear you about heat! But at least in the United States, most of us have air-conditioning so that we can escape the heat & humidity. I do love your journaling and you took a really artistic shot of your fan.
    • jenn mccabe
      I love this kind of journaling too - its really fun to read! The page is gorgeous - love those summery patterns and warm colors and the element and WA strips are just perfect. You make summer look sweet though with this pretty page. :) LOL it really is such a pretty page! I just love your fan shot - great artistic look to it! Even the tinting is warm! Awesome job!
    • redplaid3
      Wow, I think this is a perfect layout. Great color, great theme, great embellishments.
    • mirjam
      I know what you are talking about Susanne! i think the weather over here was pretty much the same. Love your journaling and love your stunning page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    fruitysuet
    Date:
    Jul 28, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    210.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).