Electra, Jun 12, 2019
Description:
for the Kate Hadfield June template Challenge
credits: template, Kate Hadfield, ChevronTemplate
Kate Hadfield, Tooth Fairy kit
Kristen Aagard, Goodnight papers
Mommyish glitter style
    • cfile
      This is so precious Electra! OMG I love the journaling and thank goodness for that magical Tooth Fairy, who even though the tooth was missing left Logan money under the pillow anyway!!! What a wonderful and sweet story!!! Especially since it was the first tooth.. he must have been devstated searching the ball field !!
      (I am giggling as years later after we were grown up (and even now that I have it) I found my Mom had saved my brother's and my baby teeth... I still have them in her jewelry box that is put away!!)
      I love the tooth fairy doodles of Kate's you used here.. perfection!!! Thanks for playing along with Kate's template chalenge!
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      @cfile, and I have in my own jewelry box Logan's Mom's baby teeth!:giggle
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Electra ha ha :) It must have been in the "Mommy's handbook" when you leave/left the hospital to save your baby's teeth in your jewelry box! LOL Hugs!
      Electra likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      How exciting - the first tooth!! I have my kids' teeth too. :hehe:hehe
      Electra likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Cute photos, well documented. So no tooth, huh? It is a good thing that the Tooth Fairy doesn't mind...
      Electra likes this.
    • Nemla
      LOL, yep tooth fairies are the best !
      Electra likes this.
    • cinderella
      What a sweet page! Lovely photos and wonderful journaling.
      Electra likes this.
    • Kate
      Aren't Tooth Fairies fabulous? They can find lost teeth anywhere! :) What a fun story to record! I love your use of colour here, the controlled palette is wonderful! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge!
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Jun 12, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    165 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).