Justagirl

CURRENTLY

CURRENTLY
Justagirl, Mar 15, 2019
Description:
This is my page for the Journaling Challenge, I realise now I may not have journaled enough oops sorry Cynthia @Mrs Peel. But thank you for a great challenge hun, it was fun to document those things I do daily.
HOPEFUL LIFE KIT | Etc by Danyale
HOPEFUL LIFE JOURNAL CARDS | Etc by Danyale
MrsPeel and tracymonica like this.
    • Meibritt
      That is beautiful! Your layouts make me speechless again and again! It just fits everything.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL you.... I let you off because you are to be pampered and loved every day!!!! but actually, you aren't too far out... I asked for info on what you do now...and that is kinda all there...I said you COULD extend the text IF YOU WISH...so this is not that far of it!!! and, of course... OMG the page visually is the most amazing!!!!!! LOVE love LOVER those outside shadows, I need to garb more of your templates to be able to get this right!!!!! absolutely awesome page all over the beauty of Danyale's awesome creation plus your creativity and technique...my heart sings!!!!!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • Angela Toucan
      scraped with so much fun and life
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Justagirl
    Date:
    Mar 15, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    349.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).