rchansen

Slow Scrap 5.6

Slow Scrap 5.6
rchansen, May 7, 2019
Description:
Roots (paint/leaves/buttons) - TLP Collab. Shiplap Style (clock/wordstrip) - Forever Joy. It's About Time Yesterday (key) - TLP Collab. Jane (flower scatters/butterfly) - Amber LaBau. Eight elements - Leaves, clock, key, butterfly, buttons x3, word strip.
    • keepscrappin
      I love seeing older photos scrapped. Wonderful classic timeless feel.
      rchansen likes this.
    • BevG
      Kiss
      Love the little flower sprinkles!
      rchansen likes this.
    • michelepixels
      The floral scatter is a perfect touch. The border wraps it up wonderfully too.
      rchansen likes this.
    • marijke
      Beautiful heritage page!
      rchansen likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Love the vintage photo and wonderful way you showcased it!
      rchansen likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a stunning vintage photograph and beautiful layout!
      rchansen likes this.
    • cfile
      Absolutely beautiful Robyn! Another beautiful heritage page! The vintage elements you chose the clock the key, everything.. fantastic!!! Thanks for playing along with the iNSD slow scrap of 5/6!! Lovely page!!!
      rchansen likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful interpretation of the slow scrap challenge and an amazing heritage layout for your album
      rchansen likes this.
    • RJMJ
      I Know You Already Have A Lot Of Comments On This Beautiful Layout But I Just Had To Stop In & Leave One More...I Have Seen This Layout On A Couple Of Occasions & I Was Struck By That Beautiful Photo You Used In Your Layout...What A Wonderful B&W Photo!...They Are So Elegantly Dressed & Seem So Happy On Their Special Day...I Love How You Highlighted The Photo With Soft Colors & The Cascading Flower Pieces Almost Like Confetti & The Brown Dramatically Worn Page That You Chose & With That White Frame All The Way Around...I'm All About Dramatic Framing Of My Layouts & This One Looks Amazing!...Great Composition! Too...I Can't Stop Staring At That Amazing Photo You Used!...Bravo!...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    rchansen
    Date:
    May 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    224.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).