Pups_r_Paps

Pups_r_Paps, May 27, 2019
Description:
JOURNALING: For the past couple of years, I’ve been obsessed with quality handbags. I now have 13 in my collection and change them out whenever the mood strikes. I have 10 Dooney & Bourke bags, 2 Tignanello, and 1 Radley of London. The Tignanello bags were purchased because of all the pockets inside and out. The Radley bag was bought because I love the little Scottie logo (great reason, huh?!). The Dooneys because I love the shapes and colors; prior to this obsession, I bought only black, brown, or white bags.

CREDITS: PHOTOS - by me; KIT - "Bless Your Heart", Bella Gypsy; FONTS - Mariah, Kilogram Regular
    • bcgal00
      Love the page all about your purses! I too love purses with lots of pockets.
    • HeatherB
      Love the pictures of each of your handbags and love how you have them inside the glass #13. Great page!
    • KAPOH
      This certainly caught my eye in the gallery. LOVE all of the pics in the big "13" and the story of why you bought them. It certainly looks like you can be "coordinated" with whatever you are wearing!
    • mcurtt
      Love the bag selection, fantastic that you were able to get them all on one page. I also love high-end purses, but I don't have near that many. :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    May 27, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).