https://the-lilypad.com/store/Memory-Pockets-Monthly-YES.html
Sabrina Creations | Yes MPM May 2019 Add on
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Yes-sss-Digital-Kit.html
Elif Sahin Designs | Reverie - Paper
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Reverie-Papers-SD.html
fonts: Kassandra Script and Splendid 66
free Adobe watercolor PS CC action
    • jenn mccabe
      oooh - that watercolor action is perfect with that peacock photo! I love this!
      cfile likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Stunning, loving that peacock blue. And the artistic version of the peacock is a gorgeous added bonus. How many zoo shots have you done so far with your recent expedition. I still think you need to go back to capture those babies...
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @jenn mccabe Thank you so much Jenn. the wc action is free so you may want to pick it up :)

@mcurtt thank you my dear!!! LOL re going back to capture the babies... actually we took (me 527 hubby 217) around 744 photos.. LOL I think of the peacock I must have taken about 20 .. one right after the other.. I had my zoom on the Canon DSLR camera.. he was using our new compact canon with 20x zoom for me so we were both getting great shots. We will go back again, but it is getting too warm now and I cannot be out in the sun so I need to wait until it is fall. So for now I am just playing with all the photos :) I still have other animals I have not yet made pages of.. the white cheeked monkey and others :)
    • mcurtt
      @cfile It was a very overcast morning out here today. I went out to feed the critters & birds, noticed that the colors were deeply saturated. So I grabbed my camera & took a few vegetation shots. Then it started pouring, so I came back inside. I stood for over five minutes in front of the window with my camera in hand to try to get a shot of a hummingbird that is quite shy. Finally!!! I was successful. Currently I am in love with birds.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @mcurtt Awesome re capturing the hummingbird. they are very quick :) I would put my camera on sport so I could get them as they are speedy :) I cannot wait to see your page with the birds and the Hummingbird :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      thank you @cfile ... i did indeed snag it just now! :beat
      cfile likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      gorgeous page- love the vibrant and stunning colors and the watercolor effect!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • Angela Toucan
      so wonderfully regal looking. Delightful photo treatment.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    May 25, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    235.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).