Cherylndesigns

Ice Cream

Ice Cream
Cherylndesigns, May 16, 2019
Description:
Credits: lgrieveson_snuggle_tp_1; lbw_AYNIIC_sol09, pp06, sol01, pp01, pp04, paint05, paint02, bowl_alt2, veneerwa03, 01, font Wine Date Regular.
LynnG and AllisonPennington like this.
    • umyesh
      You know it’s delicious when it ends up all over ;) great photos. I love that you didn’t line them all up perfectly; I should try that every once in awhile haha I like how your word art Delicious overlaps the photo a little bit, and that bottom right circle with the bowl in the middle is the best!
    • bellbird
      This is so dreamy! The glowy photos & skewed placement with the doodle painted style makethis so papery real!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @umyesh Thanks so much for your sweet comments, Monica. As you can see, these pictures are from 2015 and what a perfect kit to finally use them with. It was hard for me to not have things perfect alighned, but now it's fun.
      umyesh likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bellbird Thanks so much, Justine!! I finally got to use this set of pictures. We go for ice cream whenever we're out, but these are some of my faves. Asher was so little.
      bellbird likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Another day and more ice cream. I just love the expressions in Asher's eyes. How fun that you captured the mess on his face. Must have been yummy!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt That second picture is his "I LOVE this face". Hahahaha He always makes that face.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    May 16, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    99.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).